Sleepers Suite is a truly unique, renovated semi-detached house with railway views.
Originally built in the 1800s, Sleepers Suite has been lovingly restored but also has state-of-the-art furnishing and decor throughout and is the perfect romantic retreat for two.
As you enter Sleepers Suite you will be greeted by your lavish king-size bedroom, with glamorous decor, a flat screen TV, incredible ceiling light features and an elegant free standing bath, should you wish to take in a relaxing soak.
We have also included two marble and granite hand basins, a separate WC and a powerful waterfall shower, built over a historic well, with feature lighting.
Once you head upstairs upstairs leads you will find a bright, spacious, open-plan kitchen and living area with high ceilings, and views overlooking the railway.
Moving outside you have exclusive use of your own floating balcony and sunken hot tub.
Sleepers Suites is only a few minutes walk from Malvern Link town centre which has a range of shops, restaurants, pubs banks and supermarkets. Slightly further afield are Worcester and Hereford – both having stunning cathedrals, the Cotswolds, Wye Valley and the Brecon Beacons also within easy reach. If you fancy a spot of retail therapy you are only a train ride from Birmingham (approximately 1 hour) and London (approximately 2.5 hours).
- Reverse-level accommodation
- 1 x ground floor king-size bedroom with freestanding bath
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor shower room with waterfall shower and heated towel rail
- First floor open-plan kitchen/living area with balcony and sunken hot tub
- Central heating
- Fuel, power, fresh bed linen and towels are included in the rent
- Off-road parking for £1 a day
- Private balcony area with seating and a hot tub
- Please note: hot tub cannot be used after 10pm