Situated at Malvern Link Railway Station is this delightful stone cottage, resting in the heart of Malvern.
Platform 3 is a truly unique, Worcestershire property and has been lovingly restored by the owners into a stylish and modern holiday home.
Boasting a wonderful reverse level accommodation, with two ground floor bedrooms and a first floor open-plan living space, relax and unwind here of an evening, and enjoy the benefits of the Smart TV with Netflix to keep up to date with all your favourite shows.
Take a refreshing drink out to the balcony, enjoy a spot of alfresco dining and admire the outstanding views across the surrounding town.
Indulge in a refreshing dip in the hot tub, where you can soothe those aching muscles with the bubbling jets.
The kitchen boasts a selection of modern appliances so you can rustle up a lovely home-cooked meal, whilst the dining area provides ample space to enjoy your meals over a sparkling glass of wine.
Each of the well-presented bedrooms comes with its own en-suite shower room, the perfect setup for families, two couples or a small group of friends.
You are ideally situated for exploring the thriving town of Malvern, hosting a range of local eateries if you don’t fancy cooking, or a choice of independent shops and supermarkets for exploring.
Malvern boasts the beautiful Malvern Theatre, where you can see a range of films, with classes and workshops available.
Discover the picturesque Malvern Hills, with sweeping country views and plenty of trails for walking and hiking.
Or take the opportunity to explore the Great Malvern Priory, a Benedictine monastery dating back as early as the 11th century and is now a Grade I listed building.
You are also within easy reach of the Malvern Hills AONB and the Cotswolds AONB for a plethora of tourist attractions, Platform 3 provides an exceptional base for those looking to explore this beautiful area of Worcestershire.
- Reverse level accommodation
- Two ground floor bedrooms: 2 x doubles with en-suite shower, basin and WC
- First floor open-plan living room with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area with balcony
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, induction hob, combi microwave oven, toaster, kettle, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, Smart TV with Netflix and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Public car park at charge of £1 per day
- Enclosed balcony with furniture and hot tub
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 0.5 miles, pub 0.2 miles
- Please note: hot tub cannot be used after 10pm